The Bar Association’s Professional Development Department invites members to submit suggestions and/or abstracts for papers to be included in the association’s 2019 CPD Conference series. The conferences will be held on Saturdays in Ballina, Newcastle, Orange, Parramatta and Sydney during February and March.
The dates for 2019 Conferences are:
- Newcastle – Saturday 23 February
- North Coast (Ballina) – Saturday 2 March
- Orange – Saturday 9 March (Please note, from 2019 Orange will be a single day Saturday conference due to falling demand)
- Parramatta - Saturday 23 March
- Sydney – Saturday 30 March
Interested barristers, solicitors, academics, legal and non-legal professionals are invited to submit suggestions for papers online HERE. During the submission process, you will be asked to provide your contact details, conference preference, a working title and, where possible, a short description or abstract of your suggestion presentation.
Suggestions and abstracts are requested by Monday 1 October.